Ok so as per my pledge to clean it up, heres what I ate today:
830am two whole eggs, 2 pieces turkey bacon - 200 calories of yummalicious
coffee with half and half *a whole bodum
12pm tuna with lentils and curry. YYYYYUUUCK. threw half of it out.so...
12:30- protein powder (no sugar), 1 tbsp peanut butter, ice (its quite good actually) in a blender
6pm- taco salad: extra lean ground beef, iceberg lettuce, reduced sodium taco sauce (dry) with water, organic refried beans, 1 tbsp guac, black olives. DELLLLICCIOSO...
Thats all she wrote. Trying to get at least 2 litres water into my gullet. God I hate water. I wish it came in another flavour. Water- now in Peanut Butter flavour! one can dream..
Tommorow is hump day and 3 days away from Bread Island....
I have to travel next week, I hope I can keep it together. Only a few days, I'll bring almonds to snack on as Tim suggests.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment