Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 12. Baby steps..so why do I want to kill the baby?

Today is Day 12 on the Slow-Carb..maybe they call it that because its so G=D slow coming off..

Ok so good news first: 1- did lose another pound or so since yesterday...and I HAD A POO. Thank you EXLAX.

Anyways, weigh in this am takes me to 3.3 pounds lost in 12 days. I KNOW I should be happy, but I am,in my usual fashion, ready to rip my own head off. My thoughts immediately go to-
-Why is this so hard
-The only diet I lose weight on is a starvation diet, and I dont want to starve!
-I work out 4 days a week and this is what Im getting..

In other words, today feels like...frustration. X100. Not really sure why...PMS? dont know..anywayyyy..Im figuring I should start tracking my mood here too..maybe I'll see some clues as to why I feel differently at different times of the month...(Hormones anyone?)

Went to the gym today- told my trainer that I was in a bad mood. ( I didnt tell him why- he would absolutely lose his mind if he knew I was on this diet) So, he made me do 30 minutes of brutal cardio (and kick-boxing, which was apropos) and told me to go home and relax, and get my head on straight. I should usually be there for 1 hr. God love em.

So as per the hacking concept, I'm adding new elements to this diet at Day 12 here to see what happens. Today I bought the PAGG stack ($90.00 dollars later..ahem) as well as a "greens total food" like product that I can mix into my protein shakes. I need more veggies but I cant be bothered to eat them with each meal, so hopefully this will up my overall veggie quotient and give me the energy I need to stick this out.Gotta read up on how to take them, its all a little foggy.

Very interested to see what the stack does- if anything- but I dont think Tim would recommend (would he?) if they were useless because he even mentions its alot of money to spend in the book.

I;ll do another post later for food stuff. Just had a protein shake (with the greens product tastes good-kinda coconutty..hmm) so I feel sort of ..alive. Maybe not having sugar makes me. crabby. But Im not craving it today. OH CHEAT DAY>>>>YOU ARE UPON ME>>>>HOORAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment