Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 10. Groundhog Day.Dieters gone wild my ass. (Literally)

Can you tell Im a little..frustrated? Ok, so this am- 10 days into the program- I am back to my pre-cheat weight, which is down approx 1.5 pounds from the start. Groundhog day anyone? bah. Well, if I can lose another by tommorow or friday, and create some momentum, I'll feel like this is worth something. 2 pounds a week should be worth it- shouldnt it?

I am concerned that because I want to lose 20 pounds (and realistically at 20 pounds I I will be smaller than I've been for the past..20 years) and have not been able to get there with Dr. Bernstein or any other diet method, that maybe its just not in the cards for me or that seeing a 4 to 5 pound weightloss per week on this plan just isnt gonna happen with me. It does get discouraging. Regardless of how much or how little you have to lose, you want it gone, and giving up bread and sweets should amount to something!

AFTER ALL THIS RANTING>..My biggest problem is follow-through. I expect everything to happen "like that" and when it doesnt I give up.

 SO- I'll make a statement here for the blogosphere (and more importantly to myself):

I will stick to this for 30 days.. and see what results I get. I will not abandon it because I am too G-D impatient to allow results to happen.
I will enjoy my cheatdays and not overdo it- but indulge in a few tasty items.
I will continue to drink more water
I will appreciate the body I DO have right now, and be thankful that Im healthy
I will work towards donning a bikini for Punta Cana in APril!

No comments:

Post a Comment