Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 24..all quiet on the eastern front..

Today woke up and felt that my stomach was really starting to feel..flat...thats the best feeling in the world I'll have you know..

Still "assisting" my regularity for now, it makes 100% difference in how I feel, and how I am able to get through the day. We'll have to see if this is problematic over the longer term but as long as I "go" every day I am happy with the mechanism to get me there.

Today is like all others, I'm kinda sticking to a pretty similar diet, maybe mix it up if the scale doesnt budge much on friday..

2 eggs 2 sprouted grains
protein bar

Dinner still to come...we'll have to see what I feel like but maybe I'll make some type of fish on the bbq...stay tuned.
Probably some dark chocolate too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment