Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 15..Roller Coaster anyone?FAAACCK

Well this morning I'm up again. Still down in total, but no change from last week at this time.  Its just really frustrating. I cant seem to get past this plateau.

So the question is really wether this diet (in this form) will work for ME I am a little confused as to how to want to stick to this when ultimately I lose two pounds during the week, gain it back on the weekend through the cheat, and then take another week to lose it. Just doesnt seem to be worthwhile.

Its working for others and I was 100% sticking to the plan. with little to no results, so really, whats the problem? I dont want to resort to taking laxatives either (because of all the protein I am extremely constipated on this diet).

I am considering switching to the slow-carb but 0 sugar friendly Belly Fat Cure, which is somewhat like slow carb but doesnt have the massive cheat, and focused on 0 or very low sugar - no processed foods, etc. but does allow some healthy grains and substitutes that allow some sweet in the diet (no sugar but allows sugar alcohols) . I'm thinking that for me, this might be more sustainable and then also train my brain to get away from "the white devil" once and for all. Both diets say you should lose 4-9 pds per week, depending on overall loss needed, so really I am thinking whats the diff>?

Tim says you should watch all the factors, and make conclusions based on facts. OK Tim, so based on facts:
in 15 days, I have lost 1.5 pounds. According to my accu-measure fat caliper, body fat has not changed. I'll do my measurements today to see whats what but I did measure my waist yesterday and it was the same. Menstrual period >? I am constantly experiencing breakthru bleeding because of my IUD so I never know what cycle Im in. I know I am in perfect health having had a recent physical so its not health oriented (ie maybe some strange reproductive issue thats making me hold on to my fat gut)..

Another problem- I cant sustain my workouts with no energy, and I am definitely lacking energy when Im on this diet, last week I found it tougher than usual.  Maybe I am not eating enough. But man there are alot of calories on my plate from where I sit. I am confused. Have to think about this today. And when you pay 75.00 per workout, you kinda want to get your money's worth...

I dont want to caack but I also dont want to waste (waist!) another two weeks of time on something that just doesnt seem to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment