So back on track today, with the belly fat cure diet. Feeling groovy. I dont know what'll mean on the scale but I feel good, not shaky, not starving, not angry. Just..good.
I went to the gym today, had a great workout and my trainer told me that my abs were flatter than they've ever been since I started with him. For him to notice this is a BIG DEAL. If this is what this kind of diet can do for me, I;m sold. I need results to be happy and maybe I wont see it on the scale right away but if my clothes fit better and I am fitter, then I'm going in the right direction.
I still want the scale to go down, but if Im feeling good, then I can be a little more patient!
I have to have the right attitude. Im gonna try.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment