So just had dinner...
Spinach salad, with : mushrooms.org bacon.hard boiled egg.blue cheese and 0 sugar dressing. yum! 0/0
I will also have 4 squares of dark chocolate (5/1)
I had almonds also right before my workout (was feeling a little peckish):
Totals today: 10/5
Today's training was good- we did alot of upper body work, squats, posterior chain stuff. Always always with the posterior chain. Pushups, leg presses, tricep extensions, bicep curls, lunges, squats, my favs! I did my "trick" and thought positive things before each set that I dreaded (some things, like squats, just set me off, so I just say " good squats"! Im good at this ! and I get my trainer to remind me why they are good for me.(What parts of the body it trains). A positive attitude is very very important in my training and overall success.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment