Ok so today was a workout day, and super busy work day. Food was onplan.`
8:30- two eggs, leftover taco beef, and refried beans- 140 + 100= 240
10:30- rest of refried beans (pre-workout)- 100
1:30pm- mushroom salad -onions, salmon fillet - 150+ 250= 400
3:00pm- protein shake (1 tbsp peanut butter)- 180
6:30pm - 5 eggs, sausage, red and orange pepper scramble.- 350+150- 500
1440
Today's workout- the good news- 10 man-pushups-almost chest to the ground and back up again- woot! and the bad news- burpees- argghghh- I couldnt keep going- and really its my brain that shuts down when I dont want to do something..I have to stop the negative self-talk. As soon as I hear "lunge,burpee,squat"..something happens...I have to figure out how to re-program so that I hear happylunge,happy burpee,happy squat!!
Let's see what the scale looks like tommorow. Lunch out- but I think I know a salad I can have..so should be good..
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment