Today's food:-
8am- wake
8:20- two eggs whole, two slices turkey bacon, coffee with cream
10:30- handful of sesame seeds
12:00- workout with trainer- kettlebell swings, clean and press, leg press *300pds, abs
1:15- protein meal replacement bar with no sugar (but sugar alcohols...)
1:10-starbucks vente americano (coffee essentially, no milk)
6:00pm -chili *extra lean ground beef,tomatoes,spices,mushrooms,red kidney beans,no sugar salsa*(had a second helping!
1 diet rootbeer
so on track today, based on Tim's notes that you can have carbs within an hour of a weightbearing workout. I will see how weight looks tommorow- protein bars are easier because I'm at the gym and there is a nutrition store in the same mall, allowing me to eat within the hour. But I also note Tim talks about artificial sweeteners being a no-no, so it'll be part of the experiment.
My workout was tough, I felt sort of sluggish (probably due to sat's binge and wine overindulgence) but I plowed through.
I talked to trainer about using a accu-measure bodyfat caliper, heres what he said:
Take measurement from:
Above hip bone (lower abdomen)
tricep
below collarbone
hamstring
ideally you should have 7 points but these will give a good baseline (and you can do them yourself). Key is to use the same method regularly.
Tommorow I'll measure body parts again and update
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment