Well I awoke this morning feeling strangely- un-disgusting. My god I can actually feel my abs. It is possible? .
Scale says I gained less than a pound after yesterday's foodapalooza. Is it possible? I think that one cannot discount the "poo" factor..I had more movements yesterday than I did all week, so that definitely has something to do with it.
Maybe we'll see a delayed reaction.Maybe there is something magical to this after all. In any case, Im feeling ok this am. so I'm going with it.
I'll go to the gym today and do some swings, some running and some abs. Will see how it pans out.
Food diary later. This am I did have a piece of the 0 sugar bread with my two eggs and 1 egg white.
That'll be the only carb today (well grain then) , we'll see if that helps me feel more satisfied during the day.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment