Now that one of my friends started a blog (thanks Barb) I feel compelled to do the same ...all part of the "stick-to-it and be accountable bit that Tim evangelizes...
So here it is "day 8 ' technically, for me of the 4HR body. I watched Dr. Oz' review with Tim and was instantly captivated. Eat meat? as much as you want? annnnd...you get a cheat day where you can eat ANYTHING and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT? I was sold. Got the book, got super-duper excited. Bought the food, drank the koolaid. The whole nine.
Did the measurements, the fat % (22% according to the caliper which apparently is effective if (I will post a separate post on that soon)you take a few different spots (I asked my trainer)- you can buy one for 20 bucks I think..
Bust: 36
Waist: 34
Arm Circumference: 12.5 (my arms are big)
Thigh: 22.5
Weight is 169. I'm 5 foot 8.5. I've been as high as 190 and as low as 157 in the last few years, I tend to go up and down but have kept it sort of 165-169ish for the past year or so. I felt great at 160, ultimate goal would be 149 (maybe thats a pipe dream but its what I will work towards.)
- I have about 20 pounds to lose to get to an optimal level of fitness. I work out alot- 3 days a week with a trainer- and mostly eat healthfully but my sugar addiction is baaaad..I saw this as a way to get down in terms of weight, really get body fat to a better level and ultimately do Occam's Protocol to bust out the best body I've ever had. Thats what I;m taking from this anyway. Disciplined cheats seem to make sense to me also, as opposed to the all or nothing way I tend to overdo-it.
So Days 1 through 6 were as expected- TOUGH. Very tough to give up all types of sugar (not just the ones that are obvious- Im talking sugar in rice (sushi was one of my lunchtime favs), in bread, in all kinds of stuff.
Headaches in days 2 thru 4, by 5 much better, and by 6..cravings for sugar were almost non-existant. Taste buds seemed dull though. Bah.
From here on in I will blog daily to go over my thoughts, feelings, recipes I find, other bloggers I find that are helpful (or not) and such..
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment