Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 11. Pls god, some relief...

So Day 11. Im probably down...2 ounces from yesterday...yeah, so really, its still down from start, but not by much. And part of that is this little problem I seem to be having..of, well, not making any "deposits". At all. So, after basically a week of this, you can imagine, things are uncomfortable. VERY.

So will drink extra water, and I've taken matters into my own hands with a little X to the Lax. I mean really, 5 days...geesus. Beans, protein...veggies. not really surprising.

So today's meals:
8am three eggs with cotttage cheese
12pm salad with egg,smoked salmon, sprinkle of feta cheese(not on the diet I know but man was it good) oil and vinegar
5pm taco salad (extra lean ground beef,reduced sodium taco mix,guac,jalapenos,refried beans and half a head of iceberg lettuce...ruffage anyone?)

So by tommorow am, I'm assumign I'll have some type of explosion, and we'll see what the scale says..and then its one day to cheat-land. Not that I am all that enthusiastic given the lack of weight loss. Not feeling it today folks, I must say. I think no sugar is the right strategy, but maybe too much meat and protein overload is making this a little tough on my pipes..

No comments:

Post a Comment