Saturday, February 12, 2011

End of CHEAT day.....bleeehhhhhh

Ok, so its 10:30, Im back from the movie, heres the final damage:


Cheese and crackers - 4 pieces cheese, 4 crackers at Starbucks- 350 cals
small froyo- 250
2 cups popcorn 200

small cup of choc covered almonds 250
-- 1000 calories. ok.
annnnd/.....to top it all off...a red velvet cupcake when I got home, cause my roomate bought them and well, if I didnt eat it, it woudl go bad (right? RIGHT?) by next weekend.
My stomach is making funny noises. I get the feeling I will have some type of explosion later..

This kind of eating is not healthy,, and I cant figure out how it can be good for you.

1350 + 1200 from earlier today so Im thinking 2550 for today. WHOOOAH. Ok, so what this tells me is:
I overdo it on cheat days
I am addicted to sugar- dont know how to manage sugary carbs (obvious)
I need to get real about the sugar addiction...better to not eat it at all!
Although Tim says I should be able to eat this much and still lose weight by sticking to the plan during the week. That didnt happen last week, we;ll see what happens tommorow and Monday.

If I want to get to a weight that I am happy with, time to face my food addictions and realize that this diet is maybe a step in figuring out whats good and not good for me.SUGAR IS definitely got to go. Permanently. Weekend cheats have to be non-sugary.

THe whole thing about sugar for me is that I really CANT seem to stop once I start. Before today, I was fine without eating the sugary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment