So this is a little backwards but trying to get back ontrack with using the blog so:
This past Saturday was my cheat day. A few observations:
When I woke up, I wasnt craving anything (I started the diet the Sunday before)
I didnt feel as though I needed to cheat...and couldnt really think of what I was hungry for. NEVERTHELESS:
8am- awake
830am-3 eggs scrambled with decaf coffee, half and half cream (as per Tim eat 30g of protein within 30 mins of waking
10am- 1 hr spin class (brutal)-apparently you burn anywhere from 5-1000 cals..lets say 700
12:25- abt 4 ounces grapefruit juice - 90ish
12:30 - CHEAT BEGINS;
1 thumbprint scone- 150 cals
2:30- egg/bacon artisan sandwhich at Starbucks= 390 cals
tall latte- 90 cals
choc banana cake= 380 cals
4:00 -small baskin robbins rocky road 290 cals
7:00pm- dinner at DiVino Wine Studio
-1 glass proseco- 90 cals
-4 glasses of red wine (That I counted..it might have been 5) - 400 cals
-cheese and charcuterie platter (shared amongst 4) with bread- 500 cals
-did I mention bread ? bread with olive oil,...bread dipped in my friends pasta dish..prob another 500.
so yeah, alot of calories... - spin class, but still...thats alot of calories.
When I stepped on the scale on Sunday am, I was up two pounds from my weight at the end of last week.
When I stepped on teh scale on Mon am, I was up 1 pound.
So my observation is this (and it will largely depend on how the scale looks tommorow.):
Cheats, while fun, are not worth going bezerk on since it may take me half of the week to get back to normal levels..we will see..and in having read many people's blogs in the past week, it seems that women do tend to have a harder time losing after cheats than men,,or maybe we just go way too wild..
All will be clearer tommorow..But I wont be dettered as I think its a good way to curb my sugar habit..
I think next week's cheat will focus on non-sugary but satisfying carbs such as whole grain bread, some dairy and cheese. That should do it.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment