Saturday, February 12, 2011

CHEAT Day ...getting to thinkin...

So I still have tonight for the cheat..and I'm sitting here, thinking about how eating, or not eating..and wondering how the next few weeks are gonna go. I'm reading Jorge Cruises' belly fat cure and it seems so much more ...reasonable.


At this stage, if I'm only getting a pound or so of weight loss per week, I am going to consider plans that are maybe a little more moderate with a little less caloric intake but a few low sugar carbs. I have to be able to sustain this over the long term and not eating any bread or any carbs is just too limiting- and difficult. And then the cheat becomes the undoing of all the work put in during the week. I also feel like its not condusive to good workouts - Ive had alot less energy than I should these past few weeks, havent had the same drive to do my workouts. So Im gonna mix it up for the next two weeks and see what happens. I am travelling so it'll be easier to follow as well.

Let the hacking continue. Tommorow, will start off with one carb for bfst and potentially one for lunch- and then no carbs after 3pm. Will check out the scale tommorow am after todays cheat.

I will also start the countdown for Punta Cana and devise a workout plan to help me get to my goal - I need to step it up with cardio to supplement the workouts..if I give it 100% for at least 30 days I should be able to get to where I want to be. Seems the only way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment