Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 30.! Well....

Today is day 30.Not sure what that means exactly-but given how much Ive jumped around on these diets Im not going to make any specific statements of where I "should" be..I tend to self-sabotage on the goal setting thing so I'm just keeping to it and making no grandiose statements.

I have ALWAYS. ALWAYS ALWAYS killed my own spirit by setting ridiculous goals,and so Im trying my darndest to stick to something with some regularity.

So today I had no eggs (gotta go out and get some at the organic store) and you know..Ive been eating alot more "organic" these days (bread, eggs, veggies) and I dont know if its psychosematic (is that the spelling, I dunno) but I feel ...better.

So today I had oatmeal with some stevia and a TINY bit of splenda brown sugar.. 3/2

Get eggs for lunch. Gotta go out anyway so I'll kill two..well you know the rest.

So got the eggs. Had 2 with 2 pieces sourdough kamut bread 0/2

2 squares dark chocolate mid-afternoon 110 cals 3/1

Bison Steak, lettuce, mushrooms and 1/3 cup rice. 0/1

Cottage cheese with stevia 0/0

Didnt make it to the gym. Have to do an extra 45 tommorow after my training.

If I cant do separate workouts then I have to add on to my existing workouts, need to up that cardio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment