Ok so jumped on the scale this am. Im UP a pound. Explain that to me please. BUT - heres the weird thing. Im DOWN an inch from my waist- 2 .5 inches total from the start , and an inch off each thigh- so I have to hope that Im retaining water or something, because it just doesnt make sense. And ifs G-D- frustrating. fu.c.k.
AHHHH... I will not lose my mind, sabotage, I will just keep going. Doing cardio tonight before I go out, and will do the cardio thng, at least 30 mins a day, for the next 30 while I watch my diet. What else can I do?
I refuse to believe this is my body's "set point". I refuse.
Will post food tommorow, with any luck I will be able to see a re-adjustment on the scale.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment