So today was a good day overall. Im glad I went to the gym given that I'm travelling tommorow to BC- long flight but I'll use the time to prepare my presentation/proposal etc.
Food today was ok, Ann brought home some 0 sugar treats but I can see them being domino foods. ...I wish she wouldnt bring them home! but I just have to learn to moderate eating and not be a complete food addict.
2 eggs, 2 toasts 0/2
handful of almonds 0/0
Workout- 1 hr legs - lots of squats- and then 25 mins running on treadmill
tuna on a pita with low fat mayo with salad 0/2
1 sugar free cookie 0/1
chicken thighs and salad 0/0
3 chocolate sugar free candies (160 cals) 0/1
Need to prepare a sandwich and almonds for the flight, and should be good till I get to BC. Have meetings on thurs aft. and prep for preso. Then Thurs am will have bkfst at hotel, then do preso, eat lunch somewhere closeby then head to airport.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment