Today is pretty non-eventful. Had to go to a new organic store since my beloved store burned down yesterday. Yes!
I looked into the high def vaser. Yikes. procedure is 18K . PLUS- overnight stay + care etc. Hmm. maybe not. Will look into vaser lipo in Toronto. Maybe if I financed half and paid half Alot of it will have to do with bonuses this year.
So, food:
2 toasts, 2 eggs
almonds
ezekiel cereal with almond milk and stevia (gross)
4 slices turkey bacon
2 squares 85% chocolate
whole wheat pasta, turkey breast, pesto
2 squares chocolate
I'm confused. I measured my waist today. looks like 32 .5- almost 33. So I would think I'd see some changes but not really seeing any weight loss at all or even inches. So what gives? I think my weekend binging of chocolate with movies is not helping me at all. Gotta be consistent. I am seriously worried that I cant seem to lose anymore weight. What do I have to do?
13 years ago
Get rid of the toast & pasta - I don't think they're allowed on 4HB. Whenever I introduce wheat (on binge day), it takes awhile for weight to come back down.
ReplyDeleteHey J- i had no idea anyone actually was reading my blog...whoah!
ReplyDeleteSo just to let you know - I switched a few weeks back from 4HB to Belly Fat Cure because I couldnt do the 4HB with the 4 workouts a week I;m doing with my trainer. Felt really lethargic and was having digestive issues. So I know bread and pasta arent allowed on 4HB- but they are on the belly fat cure if they are 0 sugar. Thanks for commenting! Whats your blog?