Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 33..Into the weekend...

This weekend should be good- no planned events (I had my outing last night with the girls and didnt really eat anything horrible, a bite of gnocchi and 2 glasses of wine, which are allowed anyway) so am just going to stay on plan, and enjoy...

So yesterday's food:

2 eggs 2 toast  0/2
handful of almonds 0/0
chicken breast wrapped in an ezekiel tortilla 0/2
8 (small) squares of 75% chocolate - 160 cals and approx 5 grams sugar 5/1
30 mins run on treadmill.
shrimp appetizer -1/0 (lots of tomatoes)
steak tartare 2/1- a few crips -but they also made beet crisps, which were awesome, but soaked in a sugar/vinegar mix, so Im adding 2 grams of sugar here.

I am going to begin my 5K quest starting tommorow (Today I have my trainer at noon)...we'll see if I can actually run at least 3/4 of it. I should be able to if I start with that.
Punta Cana- I will be there at this time next month! hoooooraaaay

Will post food here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment