Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 37..Workout waining

Well today was a full on work brain day. While Im working on this deal I find it tough to focus on anything else. HOWEVER!! my workouts are my gift to myself, and so I have to focus on them when I am at the gym. And ofcourse once I'm back this weekend I'll be a little more relaxed and focused on me instead of external stuff.

SO today's food was..ok'ish:

2 eggs two toasts 0/2
handful of almonds 0/0
tuna in a pita 0/2
protein shake (cocoa powder, vega powder, peanut butter, ice, almond milk) 0/0
chicken and salad 0/0
2 oatmeal no sugar cookies 0/2
1 square of chocolate 3/0
1 mini babel 0/0

Annnd.I should have done some cardio but I just didnt feel like going out.

Its that late-night snack that always gets me. I have to have good options for a later snack that doesnt blow my day. And having no sugar cookies is ok, but have to be careful not to have more than 2 a day.

Its kinda like the chocolate jonesin thing. Once I start I find it hard to stop. Best option are single 2 square chocolates. Portion control!
Tommorow gonna do 40 mins cardio workout after my workout. ha. That will give me the stress relief I need, and I need stress relief. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment