Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 36..PMS

Well I had a bitch of a time resisting the chocolate last night-and then it hit me that I might be PMS'ing. One thing that makes this blog useful amongst other things is the ability to go back and see when I last had my period- so according to this I had it on Day 15, which would be 21 days ago exactly. So Im hoping yesterday's chocolate overload is based on that. Other than that they day's food was ok:

2 eggs, 2 toasts 0/2
1 chicken breast, salad 0/0
chocolate -2 squares 4/0
1/2 cup cottage cheese with slivered almonds 0/0
small steak. 1/2 cup brown rice, salad, mushrooms 0/2
chocolate- 6 squares- 10/0

So I probably either just made it on sugar or went over. Carbs overall were ok. Lesson here: no chocolate bars in the house, even if they are 85% chocolate. I just dont have the wherewithall to moderate. If I am craving chocolate I'll have a hot chocolate made with the cocoa powder I bought and some stevia.

Today have my trainer, and will do extra cardio. Also need to get some sundries for the trip to Van later this week. 
I also vow that for the  next four weeks, no movies. I cant resist the movie food or yogurt so Im better off to find something else to do with my time, I have just four weeks before I go away and want to do my best to get down in weight and inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment