Ok. So last night movie. Well. I had- hot dog. small popcorn. 2 squares chocolate. and then almonds. sigh. Obviously not the best. Ah well. Its obvious I cant do movies and stay on plan. FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I CANNOT DO MOVIES. And so.
Today, I ate ok:
2 egg and toasts
chicken on an ezekiel tortilla with lowfat mayo
50 mins on the treadmill. (not bad!)
protein shake (pp, peanut butter, water)
beef tenderloin, salad, tomatoe with horseradish
1 glass wine
So today I recovered from yesterday's bad eats. I will add the cardio to the workouts for the next two weeks, abs and pushups for the next two weeks and now that I'm not going away I can plan and thus be on plan right up to when I go away. Oh, theres St Patty's day in there but I will have to do a workout or two extra to ensure that doesnt throw me off. I wont be drinking heavily so I'll be fine.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment