Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 31..into March ...we go!

So today is -1 day before I have 30 days to go for Punta Cana. I will try to pay extra special attention to diet, and exercise, ramp up the cardio, and generally do well for myself if and as is possible.

Went to the gym today- started to do workout and trainer wanted to talk about goals again- he sees improvement in my abs (Hello Belly Fat Cure) and now wants to establish some targets - :

He asked what areas of the body I wanted to focus on so I said:
Get better obliques (tighten in my waistline)
2 inches off arms
2 inches off waist
hips- down 3 inches

So we'll see how I do getting towards that goal. Small, incremental changes seem to be making a difference. Time will tell.

Another day, another food roll-call :
3 eggs with 2 pieces toast -sourdough kamut 0/2
1 handful almonds pre-workout 0/0
Workout- 30 mins treadmill at 5.1
Psychoanalysis by trainer- 1 hr. HA. well its all worth it because he continuously tells me not to apologize for wanting to be the best (even better than I can imagine) version of me that I can be. I realized that there is something holding me back- the fear of being perceived as overly vain. But- as he said- FUCK EM IF THEY CANT TAKE A JOKE.
Tuna-small can with mayo, lots and lots of veg and ezekiel tortilla  0/2
cottage cheese with stevia 0/0
Chicken breast, rest of salad (alot) and 1 piece sourdough kamut 0/1 and almond butter
Tea!
Will weigh myself on thursday, cause thurs night I'm expected to go out and i think will likely have 1 or 2 glasses of wine, which will stall me.

No comments:

Post a Comment