Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 42..Monday into the two weeks

Today, I am down to two weeks before the trip. And rather than berating myself to fit into a bikini, (which I will buy ANYWAY) .....

One thing I am very proud of that I think has changed in my overall attitude is that I will allow myself to get to my goals as I get there..if it takes me a year to get to my goal, then that is what it will take. THE MOST important thing is that I keep going, dont give up, and just keep the process going., BE CONSISTENT..I may fall down, I might eat something I shouldnt, but instead of throwing it all away, Im just trying to be as consistent as possible. Adding in the cardio. Less sugar than ever. Hardly any processed foods. So I feel like I'm doing a good thing. Even if the scale doesnt budge for weeks, I will feel like its something.

So today:

2 toasts, 2 eggs 0/2
handful of almonds 0/0
protein bar (sugar alcohols 6/1)
1 toast with pb 0/1
turkey roast, brussel sprouts, brown rice 0/1)
protein shake 0/0 (cocoa,pb,protein powder,ice 0/0)

No comments:

Post a Comment