Alright. So took off for Vancouver on thurs at noon- food on that day:
2 eggs toast as per usual
chicken sandwhich
almonds
2 shortbread cookies (aack)
starbucks cookie pop (double aack)
seafood salad
2 glasses red wine
So for a travel day it wasnt horrible, could have been worse.The level of anxiety I was experiencing was extremely high (nerves around a presentation I had to do on fri am) but it all works out...as you'll see.
Friday food:
2 eggs, multigrain toast (not 0 sugar, hard to get that in a resto)
1 tall latte
dry ribs for lunch, 1 glass wine
a few sweet potatoe fries
1 small caramel square(petite treat)
cheese platter, small chocolate (70% choc) bar
shortbread cookies
2 rum and cokes at the bar
So not a great food day but again, travel and tried to keep it reasonable. Im over it. Whatevah.
Today I am having a relaxing spa day, and back on track with food- later i will go to gym and have a nice run, steam, sauna and shower. Awesome. Hmmmm...but then, I want to go to a "MOVIE"...hmmm..how to deal with the movie food dilemna. Maybe...hot dog, and i bring chocolate? I think that could work.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment