Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 46.47.48.

Well. Day 46 friday- was better in that I didnt do my usual binge of movie chocolate.froyo.etc.

Did the usual diet and had dried ribs and a glass of wine after shopping.

Sat- well, hmm.
2 eggs & toast
1 hr spin class
powerbar
charcuterie platter shared (meats and cheese)
3 glasses wine, and a few rum and cokes...3?4....I lost count (I went out to celebrate the deal)

Day 48. Hungover. Complete Write-off. Not even worth writing what I ate. BAD!


SO- Day 49- back on the horse, again (this horse sure does move around)...

2 toasts (no eggs in the house)
almonds
1 hr workout
whole wheat pita- chicken breast-
oatmeal sugarless cookies (2)
No carbs for dinner!I'll have a chicken breast and some veggies.

Thank god I only drink once every 6 months to a year like I did on Saturday. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment